The real estate development aims to make Mauritius a dynamic commercial and financial centre. The strategies at work consist of achieving the following three points:
- A competitive economy with world-class infrastructure (housing, retail and lifestyle),
- facilities and amenities to attract world-class players,
- regional headquarters and multinationals;
A sustainable environment that can optimize land use, protect developments and preserve a high quality living environment; and
A high quality of life to anchor and attract talent to support the economy.
The development of a network of smart cities on the island is enabling Mauritius to reinvent itself, this time from an industrial country to a high-tech and service economy. Smart cities integrate clean residential, commercial, leisure and even industrial or research uses into “live-work-play” enclaves.
Investors also have the option of acquiring residential property as an asset class that is part of a rental pool agreement and hotel developments from management companies that are dynamic and leading with a portfolio of brands. class solutions that allow owners to maximize the value of their assets.
The development of good quality, reliable, sustainable and resilient infrastructure to support other economic sectors has opened up opportunities in the development of:
- Smart Cities
- Commercial and industrial parks
- Retirement villages and senior living residence
- Residential properties
- Leisure and hotel facilities
- Upscale business hotels
- Facilities for the MICE market
- Amusement and theme parks
- Play complexes